Reset Password for your Business Emails
When you do not have access to your webmail account, you can reset the password from the Admin interface (Dashboard) of the domain name. Here are the steps to reset the password from the Dashboard:
- Login to the Dashboard of the email control panel of the domain name.
- Click on the link Manage Users / Accounts.
- Click on the User Name or the Edit link of the user you want to reset the password.
- In the following window, click on the link Reset Password. In the following blob, click on Reset Password button again.
- The password will be reset for that user. The confirmation message and the new password will be shown in that blob.An email would also be sent to your alternate email address informing that your password has been reset.
You can now access your email account using the new password.
Reset Password for your Enterprise Emails
Reset Password From Dashboard under your Control Panel When you do not have access to your webmail account, you can reset the password from the Admin interface (Dashboard) of the domain name. Here are the steps to reset the password from the ...
Reset User Password from your Admin Console
Reset a user's password If a user forgets the password for their managed Google account (for example, their Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account), or if you think their account has been compromised, you can reset their password from the Google ...
File extensions not allowed in Business Emails
File extensions that are not allowed as attachments in Business Emails From a security perspective, the Mail Server will reject inbound mails containing attachments with any of the following file extensions. .386 .fon .ocx .ade .fxp .ops .adp ...
Email Client Configuration for your Business Email
Configuring your Email Client Now that you have located and identified the settings you need, you can proceed to configure your Email Client accordingly. Based on which product you have with us viz. Free Email, Business Email, or Enterprise Email, ...
Auto-Responder for your Business Emails
Adding an automated response for your email. Each user can enable, disable and modify their own auto-responder from their webmail interface. Enabling the auto-responder would result in an automatic reply being sent out by the Email system as soon as ...