As an administrator for your organization's Google Workspace or Cloud Identity service, you can restore suspended user accounts that were:
Once restored, users can sign in and access all their services and data.
Restore an individual user
- To continue, switch to an administrator account. This (https://admin.google.com) will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- Above the Users list, click Add a filter and choose User status.
- Check the Suspended box and click Apply.
- In the Users list, hover over the suspended user and click MoreReactivate.
You can also find this option at the left of the user's account page.
- To confirm, click Reactivate.
Note: If the Reactivate option isn't available, check More suspension reasons and their recovery options below for possible reasons.
Find the URL for more details: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1110339?hl=en